|Big Brother 6: Coaches Rule|
|Previous Season||Big Brother 5|
|Next Season||Big Brother All-Stars|
Big Brother 6: Coaches Rule is the sixth installment of AR$ Big Brother franchise. It featured four Coaches from previous seasons.
Big Brother AR$ is back for another season! 12 new Houseguests and 4 returning coaches will battle it out for another grand prize of 1200 ROBUX! The 4 coaches will divide the new Houseguests into teams of 3, however, if someone from a team is HOH they CAN evict another member of their team. If a coach's team is evicted, that coach will follow them out the door. A twist later on in the game could impact the Houseguests - and the coaches - big time.
- Coaches - Four returning Houseguests - Beigeputa, AlexWillett, IIIZephyr, and Dr_Peyton - return to mentor twelve new Houseguests and eventually play the game themselves. Coach competitions guaranteed one player safety for each week, chosen by their Coach.
- Opening Eviction - In the first HOH competition, the last team to complete the competition's Coach will evict one of their own teammates from the house. Team Beige lost the competition, and Beige evicted Garman2399 from the game.
- HOH's Choice - In the third week, the Coaches were announced to possibly be entering the game this week. The winner of the HOH competition would choose either the Coaches to remain Coaches and join the game NEXT week, or to enter the game NOW as players. iJulywoozy won HOH and decided to grant the Coaches entrance into the game.
- Timewarp Immunity - A twist straight out of Big Brother Canada 5, the winner of this poll would be granted Immunity until the Jury phase of the game, and can also participate in competitions. iJulywoozy won this prize, and was evicted two weeks after it expired.
- Secret Power of Veto - In Week Four, Anarky hid a Secret Power of Veto in the house with a clue for it's location. A new set of makeup was put on the counter in the Bathroom, and under it was the code to unlock the door for the Veto. Dr_Peyton found the SPOV, and eventually used it to save SaltyChill from eviction..
- Diamond Power of Veto - In Week Five, the winner of the POV could also choose the replacement nominee. In the end, Dr_Peyton won this power and saved himself from the block, putting up IIIZephyr in his place.
- Co-HOH and Co-POV - In Week Six there were TWO HOH's and TWO POV winners. Each HOH chose one nominee. IIIZephyr nominated Dr_Peyton for eviction, while Firecegirl5000 nominated SaltyChill. Dr_Peyton won the first POV, and IIIZephyr won the second. Peyton saved himself and Zeph nominated Idolite in his place. SaltyChill was later evicted.
- Jury Comebacks - Beigeputa, iJulywoozy, SaltyChill, Slaylah, and Dr_Peyton - the first five jurors - competed in Jury comebacks to gain re-entry into the house after their own evictions. Dr_Peyton ended up winning the comebacks, and subsequently re-entered the house and won HOH in the double eviction.
- Golden Ball of Veto - In the Instant eviction, instead of a Power of Veto being in play, there was a Golden Ball of Veto in play BEFORE the HOH competition. The winner could save a nominee, however, could not save themself if they were on the block, similarly to the Silver POV. In the GBOV competition, Idolite won it's power, however, decided not to use it to veto either Slay or Fire.
Pre-Jury Weekly Progress
Before the game began, the four coaches were called early to the Big Brother house to choose their teams. The teams were chosen by Tyre calling out a randomly drawn Houseguest and whoever said "Me!" first would get that player on their team. Zeph chose SaltyChill, FearlessKawwipanda, and NaxoBaxo, Beige chose Slaylah, Firecegirl5000, and Garman2399, Peyton chose WhisperingColton, Flanquere, and Mickolimbo, while Alex chose iJulywoozy, GreenPotatoez, and Coolboytaye. The Coaches were then dismissed until the premiere night of Big Brother 6.
In the first HOH competition, Peyton's team pulled out a win, coming in first place. Zeph's team was a close second, with Alex soon finishing after. Beige's team lost, so Beige had to choose the first evictee of the season. Beige decided Garman was talking to too many people, and decided he would be the first person evicted from Big Brother 6, making him place 16th.
Peyton, as the top coach in the HOH competition, had the privilege of choosing who would be the first HOH of Big Brother 6. Due to trust, he decided to pick WhisperingColton. In the Coaches competition, beigeputa won immunity for Slaylah, meaning she was safe. At the nomination ceremony, Colton randomly decided to nominate Coolboytaye and FearlessKawwipanda for eviction. In the Luxury competition, Peyton won and chose Colton to earn the power it granted, three weeks automatically in POV. In the Veto competition, Colton, with help from Peyton during the pattern, was able to miraculously win the Power of Veto. He decided to save Fearless from eviction, and decided to renominate Green in her place. At the eviction, cool was evicted in 6 to 2 vote, making him the second person evicted from the Big Brother 6 house.
In the second HOH competition, Idolite came into power, winning the Guilty/Not Guilty competition. Alex won the coaches competition, and decided to grant Green safety for the week from nomination and eviction. Two members of Team Zeph, Fearless and Salty, were nominated for eviction. With everyone thinking Salty was the target, Micko went on to win the POV competition, and pulled Fear down as a nominee. Idol surprised everyone when she decided to put Colton up on the block, the previous HOH, as a replacement. At the eviction, Colton wasn't shocked to see he was evicted by a 6 to 1 vote, sending him out the door.
At the beginning of the week, a shockwave was sent to the house when Tyre announced that this week's HOH would be able to keep their entire team safe AND choose whether or not the Coaches would enter the game. After having a major blowout with Alex and Peyton, July won HOH, meaning Team Alex was immune, leaving Peyton as her target as she decided the coaches would enter the game. In the Reward & Punishment final Coach competition, Peyton was able to win and kept himself safe for the week, thwarting July's plans. July decided to nominate Fearless and a Coach, Beige. Beige was able to win the bidding POV and saved herself, leaving July to nominate Micko. Fear was ultimately evicted in a unanimous vote of 7 to 0.
After Fear's eviction, Zeph won the Majority Rules competition to give himself power for the week. A twist was announced into the house: a secret Power of Veto hidden with a code. Peyton found the code, and then the Veto itself. Zeph decided to nominate Micko and Slay for eviction at the nomination ceremony. In a BB Virus luxury competition, Firece won her first competition, giving her immunity from being renominated. In the Veto competition, July went on a winning streak, eliminating her competition until it was only her and Peyton, in which Peyton made a shocking win and won the POV. After much deliberation, Peyton decided to save Slay from nomination, and Zeph immediately stood up and nominated Naxo in her place. At the eviction, Micko was evicted by a 5 to 3 vote, surprising those who voted Naxo. Micko was announced as the last pre-juror to be evicted, so July's Timewarp immunity had expired.
Post-Jury Weekly Progress
In a shocking turn of events, Salty showed up to a session and won the double eviction HOH! After talking with some players, she nominated Beige and Zeph for eviction. At the POV, Zeph was able to pull out a win, keeping himself safe from eviction. Salty was having a tough time deciding a replacement, but chose Green. In a shocking 6-1 vote, Beige was evicted in 11th and became the first member of the Jury.
In the fifth week after Beige's eviction, Slay won HOH. She wanted revenge for her number one ally being evicted, so she nominated Peyton and Salty for eviction. At the Veto competition, it was announced to be a DIAMOND VETO! The winner of this Veto could take someone off the block and choose the replacement nominee. In a close race against July, Peyton won the DPOV, securing his own safety. At the Veto ceremony, Peyton saved himself and put Zeph up in his place. Peyton, despite it being a SECRET Veto, publicly announced his possession of it, and saved Salty with it. Slay was left with no other choice than to nominate July. At the eviction, July was bilndsided and evicted in a 4 to 3 vote, placing 10th and making her the 2nd member of the Jury.
After July's shocking eviction, the Houseguests played in the Red Solo Toss HOH competition, in which Tyre announced there would be TWO HOH's this week. Fire and Zeph won HOH, and each had the opportunity to nominate two Houseguests for eviction. Fire decided to nominate Salty, while Zeph nominated Peyton. It was also announced there would be TWO Power of Vetoes. At the POV, Alex flopped miserably, and Peyton won the first Veto, with Zeph a close second. In the second part, Alex flopped again, Green got runner up, and Zeph won the last Veto. At the Veto ceremony, Peyton pulled himself off the block, and Zeph decided to discard his Veto. In Peyton's place, Zeph nominated Idol. At the eviction, Salty was evicted in a 4-1 vote, placing 9th and becoming the 3rd member of the Jury.
In the "Instant" eviction, Peyton won Luxury Immunity, keeping him safe for the week. Idol then won the Golden Ball of Veto, which kept her safe AND she could use it to save a nominee at eviction. At the HOH competition, Peyton and Zeph sat out, and Idol could still play. Naxo pulled out a miraculous victory, and was named this week's HOH. At the nominations, he nominated Slay and Fire for eviction, with hopes that Idol would use the GBOV to backdoor someone. His plans didn't work when she didn't know of HIS plans, and discarded. At the eviction, Slay was blindsided and evicted in a 3 to 2 vote, leaving Idol, Green, and Naxo baffled, and she placed 8th, becoming the 4th member of the Jury.
At the next HOH competition, Zeph was crowned the new HOH, giving him power for the week. At the nomination ceremony, Naxo and Fire were nominated on the chopping block. At the Have-Not competition, Fire was named the only Have-Not of the week. In the POV competition, everyone except Green played. After a tight battle against Peyton, Idol pulled out the win and won the POV. She decided at the Veto ceremony to take Naxo off the block. Zeph decided to turn his back on the Coaches alliance, and he put up Peyton on the block as the replacement nominee. At the eviction, Peyton was evicted by a 3 to 1 vote, making him the fifth member of the Jury, and preparing the others for comebacks and HOH.
The special double eviction was kicked off with Jury comebacks, in which Dr_Peyton earned the right to rejoin the game in an almost tie with Salty. After he re-entered the game, he won the True or False HOH competition. In this double eviction, there were THREE nominees, and the Houseguests voted for one to save, while the other two were evicted. Peyton decided to nominate Idol, Zeph, and Green for eviction. At the POV competition, Peyton and Zeph once again made amends, and Alex FINALLY won a competition, winning the POV. She decided to use this Veto to save Zeph from eviction, and Peyton subsequently put up Naxo as a pawn in his place. At the eviction, Naxo was saved with 2 votes, with Idol receiving 1, and Green receiving 0, meaning Green and Idol were evicted, with Green placing 7th and Idol placing 6th, becoming the 5th and 6th members of the Jury, respectively.
At the HOH competition, the final five, excluding Peyton, played in the new HOH, where Zeph was crowned HOH of the week. He decided to nominate Peyton and Fire for eviction, with no one in the house knowing his true target. At the POV competition, Alex finally won ANOTHER Veto, and after making a deal with Naxo, she discarded it. At the end, she turned her back on her #1 ally and sent him out the door, so Peyton left in a unanimous 2-0 vote, placing 5th and becoming the 7th member of the Jury.
At the HOH competition, Alex won her first HOH of the summer! She had to talk with everyone for a while, but eventually decided to set her sights on nominating Zeph and Firece for eviction this week. At the nomination ceremony, Firece was once again put up on the block, this time alongside Zeph. At the Veto competition, Alex won her third POV in a row. At the veto ceremony, she shocked everyone when you took Zeph off the block, meaning Naxo was automatically up. At the eviction, Zeph had the sole vote to evict, and decided to evict floater Fire out of the game, placing 4th and became the 8th member of the Jury.
In the first part of the final HOH, Zeph was able to pull out a win and guarantee himself a spot in part 3. In the second part, Alex won, making Naxo an automatic nominee, and guaranteeing Alex vs Zeph in part 3. In the third part, Zeph and Alex fought hard, but eventually, Zeph was crowned the final HOH. At the eviction, Zeph shocked everyone when he evicted Alex from the house, placing 3rd and becoming the 9th and final member of the Jury.