|Big Brother 2|
|Prize Money||1,000 Robux|
|Previous Season||Big Brother 1|
|Next Season||Big Brother 3|
A New Type Of Gameplay During The Months Of October-November With Americas Involvement With Carepackage Votes To Give There Favorite Player A Advantage And They Also Have The Power To Nominate One Person For Eviction Out Of 13, So 3 Will Likely Sit Up There On Eviction Night. America Also Can Vote To Evict But If There Nominee Got Pulled Down They Don't Get To Pick A Replacement. The Winner Of The Season Will Receive 1,000 Robux And Runner-up 100.
- Returning Houseguest: - It was announced that a former BB1 Houseguest would enter the BB2 House by a poll. Chuck ended up being the contestant who returned for the season 2.
- America's Nominee: - Each week, America voted for a third nominee. However, America could not nominate the same person two weeks in a row. And if America's Nominee was vetoed off the block, there was no replacement.
- America's Carepackage - Just like last season, the Carepackage Twist would return for this season, but with different advantages.
- ETR Competition:* - This twist will occur on the Final 4, The HOH Is Safe and will bring a Houseguest to Finale night with them. The other 2 Nominees must compete In a Compeititon to stay In the Game. The losing Houseguest will be sent to the Jury.
- America's Eviction Vote - Each week, America voted for one of the nominees to be evicted. Even if America's Nominee was vetoed, America still got an eviction vote.
- America's Winner - This season, there will be no Jury, Instead the winner of the season was voted upon by America rather than by a Jury composed of evicted HouseGuests.